The standard knitted polyester flag material
How much does it cost?
Our prices are only available to registered customers.
Please register for your own account, which will grant you full access to our prices and services. If you've already got an account with us, please login.
- Industry standard 117gsm knitted polyester
- Lightweight and durable
- High-quality full-colour print
- Printed in-house with dye-sublimation process
- 80-90% show-through on the reverse
- Finished with industrial sewing machines
- Approx maximum finished flag width: 3000mm (depending on chosen finish)
- Roll width: 3200mm
Each banner is printed and finished to your requirements.
Our flag material is chosen for its durability and image vibrancy.
Flags are printed via a process of dye-sublimation which uses special inks and undergoes a post-print heating process to fix the ink into the fabric. This makes it both scuff-resistant and washable.
Uses for Knitted Polyester
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Flags and flag products
Finishes for Knitted Polyester